Seeking A Job or Do My Own Business



Alhamdulillah, I've done through a 3-year challenge. It looks like easy (alaaa diploma je pun *rolling eyes*) but for me its very hard because Counseling have many facts to remember them. *sigh* . Even my first semester's result below 3 but it does not mean I need to give up in the end. Just think about the feelings of mom and dad, I continue my struggle as well. and after 3-years my ups and downs I've got a certificate of diploma. Syukur.


But with the current diploma of the certificate, the Counseling field, it's hard to find a job now. Just Allah knows my struggle to find a job. I didn't choose, I just looked for office hours because my weekend I want to spend my time with family and friends. 



Now I stopped for seeking a job, Let the job find me haha. However, I want to focus my business which has long been delayed and PRAY FOR ME guys! Don't forget to support my business oceyy hihi loveyou!